Positions Currently Open:
There are no job openings at this time.
Applications may be picked up and returned within the MUB Business Office located at 12 North Rowe Street, Suite A, Pryor, OK, Monday – Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., or download the application EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Applications and Resumes to include employment history and education can be sent to the Office of the Municipal Utility Board Attention: Hannah Moore, Human Resources Director, PO Box 249, Pryor, OK 74362-0249 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 18 years old, High School Graduate, GED, or equivalent
- Must have a current, valid Driver’s License
- Live within 30 minutes of normal driving time to the Utility Office at 12 N. Rowe St. Pryor, Oklahoma.
- Drug Testing and Physical required prior to employment.
- The Municipal Utility Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer on an “at-will” basis.
Pryor Creek, also known as Pryor, is located less than one (1) hour from the Tulsa metropolitan area in the heart of northeast Oklahoma’s Green Country, home to some of the best hunting and fishing in the state.