Building and Utility Permits / Inspections Procedure
Building Inspection is a division of the Community Development Department of the City of Pryor Creek and is responsible for the building permit and inspection activities for all commercial, industrial, and residential projects within the City with the express goal of maintaining a safe building environment for all citizens and businesses.
Permits / Inspections
The City of Pryor Creek has adopted the 2015 International Building Codes with amendments. These codes went into effect February 2016. All website information will be updated no later than this date.
Please contact the Community Development Department with questions. 918-825-1679 or email@example.com
The application, interpretation, and enforcement of the adopted building codes are coordinated through this division. To schedule an inspection time, please call 918-825-1679.
Permits / Inspections Procedure
- Contractors, Journeymen and Apprentices must have an ACTIVE status with the State Construction Industries Board (CIB) before a City license and/or permit can be issued.
- Any contractor in violation of the above are subject to suspension of license by the City.
- Any inspections after 4 p.m. are not guaranteed to be completed until the following day before noon.
- No inspections will occur unless a permit has been previously purchased.
- Completed inspections will be documented and forwarded to the Municipal Utility Department for further action as directed by the Building Inspector. There will be no action without documentation.